Pre-Order means to Order an item before it is available for sale on our website. This can include items that have not yet been released within Australia, or items that have been released, but stock is on backorder with our suppliers.
Please read the following pre-order policy before placing a pre-order. By placing a pre-order, you acknowledge and agree to these terms.
- From the 1st of April 2021, all pre-orders through cardsforbards do not require payment upfront. You will not be charged until stock allocation has been finalised. Please note: Any pre-orders placed before the 1st of April 2021, will be fulfilled as in accordance to the policy prior to that date.
- When placing a pre-order through cardsforbards, you have two options for payment.
- Pay with Credit Card: By paying with Credit Card, you will be charged automatically once we have received our stock allocation from our suppliers, and we are 100% certain we will be able to fulfil your order. You will not be charged before this time. Please ensure you have sufficient funds in your account to make payment once the time has arrived.
- Pay Later: By choosing pay later, you will be sent an invoice once we have received our stock allocation from our suppliers, and we are 100% certain we will be able to fulfil your order. Once your invoice is sent to you, you will have 48hrs to pay for your order. Payment can be made via Credit Card or PayPal. Failing to make payment within 48hrs may result in the cancellation of your order.
- Release dates for Pre-Order items are just estimates. These date may change due to a number of unforeseen circumstances.
- Because of the possibility of items being delayed, as well as the complexity of a no deposit pre-order system. Pre-Orders must be made separate to any other stock. If you wish to purchase other items, please include them in a separate purchase.
- If you wish to cancel your pre-order, you can do so at anytime before your payment is finalised. You can do this through your cardsforbards account, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting a cancellation. There is no cancellation fee in this circumstance.
- If you wish to cancel after your payment has been finalised, you may do so by or by contacting us at email@example.com and requesting a cancellation. Under this circumstance, a cancellation will only be approved if your order has not been shipped. A 10% cancellation fee of the total order value will apply in this situation.
- Due to the current unpredictability of stock availability from our suppliers; In the event that we are allocated less stock then needed to fulfil your order, we reserve the right to cancel or make adjustments to the quantity of your order.